As we roll headlong into summer, I figured instead of posting up another book review, I will feature the best books that I’ve ever read.
For a more thorough recommendation of books on a variety of topics from happiness and enjoying life to business and entrepreneurship, you can check everything I recommend here.
The Best Books I’ve Ever Read
All of these books are 10 out of 10s in my book.
Perhaps it was simply the time in my life that I read them. Or perhaps it was the fact that opened my mind to new and interesting ideas.
So without further ado, here are my top 10 books of all time (in no particular order):
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (my review)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (my review)
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John “Jack” Bogle (my review)
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- The Effective Executive by Peter F. Drucker
- Life 3.0 by Max Tegmark
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Anything You Want by Derek Sivers
There are of course numerous other great books out there, but if you are struggling for summer reading, I hope you’ll consider picking one of those.
What book(s) blew your mind?
What should I read next?
The book of the summer and the one that will blow your mind next is Buy This, Not That! And not only provides actionable ideas on helping people achieve financial freedom sooner, delves through so many of life’s biggest dilemmas with fantastic analysis and a decision-making framework.
But of course, I’m biased!
Haha, you ARE biased, but I do indeed look forward to it blowing my mind!