Thank you for your interest in supporting AR!
While AR is a labor of love, I still appreciate any support financial or non-financial that you can give!
Financial Ways to Support
1. Sign up on Personal Capital
Personal Capital has amazing tools to help you track your net worth, plan for retirement, run your weekly/monthly budget and more. I utilize their service and highly recommend their services. Full article here.
2. Shop/Sign up with Affiliate Links
Amazon Any/all books linked to on this site contain our referral code and if you make a purchase within 24 hours, we’ll earn a commission with no cost to you. You can also just click the link below and purchase anything you want.
- Best Books on Investing, Wealth Creation, Business & Entrepreneurship, and Enjoying Life
- Best Books on Enjoying Life and Discovering Happiness
3. Sign up for Zlappo to take your Twitter account to the next level
If you are an active Twitter user, and you want a better way to schedule, promote, retweet and optimize your account, look no further than Zlappo. You still have to put in the work, but since I signed up, it has taken the headache out of scheduling tweets, and helped to grow my Email Newsletter list by 4x.
Non-Financial Ways to Support
1. Subscribe to the Email Newsletter
When you subscribe, you will receive our content straight to your inbox. Typically a few times a week.
2. Submit a Plutus Awards nomination
Plutus Awards honor top personal finance blogs and podcasts. Accidentally Retired has been nominated for Best New Personal Finance Blog, Best Financial Independence or Retire Early Content, and Best Entrepreneurship Content.
3. Follow on Twitter
Self explanatory I hope?
4. Come back and tell your friends!
Thanks again for supporting me, however you like. I appreciate it and look forward to creating more content, spreadsheets, and recommendations for you!